Are the kids signed up for the draft?
We ran to Iran?
Are the kids signed up for the draft?
We ran to Iran?
If it comes to enough violence that calls for a draft, I'll definitely be a target, since I have a younger brother and I'm obviously the oldest one. If that's the case, then so be it, I'll gladly defend my country.
World War 3 probably won't be very far into the future if things don't improve.
Officially retired
world war 4 will be faught with sticks and stones.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
With nuclear warfare, that may indeed be true.
Officially retired
here lately i've given serious thought to signing up for military service...
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
[ QUOTE ]
here lately i've given serious thought to signing up for military service...
[/ QUOTE ]
me too, and to beat it all ... the marines, i've ALWAYS wanted to be a marine since i was a little kid...
what branch are you thinking?
Yeah, I know what you mean... Not to sound like a gung-ho GI-Joe or anything, but the military would be pretty interesting and intense, even with the obvious risks you'd have to take in today's messed up world.
Officially retired
Bookmarks